Your new company
Located in i-City, Shah Alam, SITEC aims to develop Selangor as the regional trading hub for e-Commerce and uplifting the startup ecosystem. With the expanding demand for digital transformation, the council is seeking to grow a team of people who have a strong passion to promote digitalisation.
Your new role
As a key member of the team, you will be managing the council’s finance and reporting to the Chief Executive. Your responsibilities include:
- Able to handle full sets of accounts
- Perform daily finance and accounting related duties
- Prepare all month-end and year-end closing reports with various data
- Payroll processing and MPF
- Provide various human resources/administrative backup supports
- Maintaining good accounting records
- Reconcile bank statements by comparing statements with general ledger
- Verify financial reports by running performance analysis software program.
What you will need to succeed
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/Finance
- Minimum 5 years working experience with managerial experience at least for 2 years
- Excellent command of accounting software, Microsoft Excel and Word
- Good command of spoken and written English & Bahasa Malaysia
What you will get in return
- A competitive remuneration package including EPF, SOCSO, annual leave, medical benefits, parking subsidy
- An open plan workspace
- Five-day working week
Send your cover letter, resume/CV to [email protected]
WORKING @ THE SDCC
The Selangor Digital Creative Centre (SDCC) is a thrust under the Selangor Information Technology & E-Commerce Council (SITEC). Learn more about us HERE.
The SDCC is home to various startups here permanently and who are here on a co-working basis. We occasionally post out vacancies for positions within these startups as the need arises.
SITEC regularly hosts various programmes often for free, for the benefit of the local commerce community in Selangor. Learn more about us by visiting our Website and Facebook and reading more about our activities.
For more information or to connect with us, contact [email protected]
Application can only be done by email. Scroll down this page to find the various positions available – their status will be shown (Open/Closed)
Under every posted vacancy, email the following to [email protected]:
- Cover Letter/Introduction
- Resume or Curriculum Vitae
- Link to Online Viewable Portfolio (if any ) – usually for creative positions
More information about interviews will be communicated thereafter.